JOSCAR (the Joint Supply Chain Accreditation Register) is a collaborative tool used by the aerospace, defence and security industry to act as a single repository for pre-qualification and compliance information. 3SL are pleased to be JOSCAR accredited.Using JOSCAR can determine if a supplier is “fit for business”.
By being accredited by JOSCAR, our clients and prospective clients can be assured that we at 3SL meet the highest standards and are a “good fit” for your organisation. Our skills, experience and dedication are assured in delivering the best and most suitable product and support possible.
JOSCAR accreditation means that you can reduce the time, cost and resources and duplication needed to access the information you need to make a buying decision.
Benefits to Buyers
- Demonstrates to clients and other stakeholders that we are “fit for business”
- JOSCAR provides immediate access to a single source of accurate, comprehensive and high quality data
- Reduces time and cost associated with pre-qualification, assurance and ongoing compliance
- More effective identification and management of supply chain risks and brand reputation
- Facilitates increased supplier development and performance
- Enhanced management information reporting on key supplier measures
Benefits to Industry
- Improved overall standard, quality and performance of suppliers to the industry
- Encourages innovation and new suppliers, especially SMEs, to enter ADS markets
- Demonstrates internationally the efficacy of UK suppliers and supply chains
3SL are proud to add JOSCAR to the list other credentials on our accreditations page