The Cradle Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of routines that can be used to create applications that use the database and supporting features in 3SL’s Cradle Requirements Management and Systems and Software Engineering environment.
You can use the API to extend the facilities of your Cradle system, or to create a bridge between Cradle and another piece of software by connecting the APIs of Cradle and the other tool.
The Cradle API provides a full range of facilities, including:
- Connection to, and disconnection from, a Cradle Database Server (CDS)
- Login with a specified username, password and project code (or use LDAP authentication)
- Access to the project schema of the project to which your application has logged-in
- Reading items, cross references, and cross referenced information in the project’s database
- Creating, deleting and update items and cross references in the project’s database
- Updating items and cross references in the project’s database
- Deleting items and cross references in the project’s database
If you would like any more further information regarding API please click here