Sun, Sand and New Releases
July has come around again and we turn our thoughts to hot sunny days, (in the northern hemisphere), beach holidays perhaps and take time to relax. We look forward to sun, sand and new releases…
We can use this time to re-assess how we do things, how to do things better and make improvements in our personal and working lives.
On the topic of improvements, July marks the month in which 3SL releases our new 7.7 version of Cradle. There are many enhancements and improvements that will be beneficial to our users.
New features coming in this release:
- Pie charts
- Metrics in graphs
- Many small enhancements to documentation
- New dial type in dashboards – anular percentage
- Update to DEMO project
- Enhancements to baseline reports
- Test Mail button added to test mail settings
- Test Execution UI in Project Setup enhanced
- Added support for Windows 11
- Added support for Office 2019 and Office 365
We now have a new training course available for all users of Cradle. The User Training course will be taking place on October 5th – 6th 2022.
The contents of the course are available to see here and the course can be booked here
For more information on courses please see the blog post here
Create a New Database Based upon a Previous Database
I want to create a new database that is a copy of a pre-existing database minus the actual data.
Cradle Project Environment
The environment for the Cradle project will contain:
- Project Setup
- Supporting definition files (views, forms, queries, documents etc.)
*If you will have the same users in the new project that are in the existing project.
We retweeted our support for nuclear being added to the European green taxonomy