Do you need to validate the quality of your Requirements? Using Cradle’s Conformance Checker will help you sort the to sort the “shoulds” from the “shalls”. Validate your items’ text with a set of regular expressions to ensure you have clear statements.
There are numerous aspects you can search for in the Cradle Conformance Checker.
- Stipulations such as Shall and Must
- Expectations such as Should
- Desires such as Might
- Continuations such as As Follows
- Exemplifications such as e.g.
- Detractions such as Around
- Incompletes such as TBD
These can all be altered to suit your language and product / engineering domain. They are written as Regular Expressions (Regexes) through the project setup.